These are your copies of the weekly newsletter and notices, Sunday Message Reflections, the readings and Gospel and a Homily. Take some time out each week to read these and pray for the most in need in our local community and across our global family.
Seats are now booking up really quickly and are sold out by Tuesday evening. Tickets are allocated on a first come first served basis so this means that everyone who wants to attend may not be able to so please follow the guidelines below:
- Please only reserve a place if you are sure you are going to attend – if after booking a mass you later find for whatever reason that you are not going to be able to come could you please cancel the booking and give someone else the opportunity to take your place. To cancel a booking – follow the link in your confirmation email and click refund or alternatively contact us via email.
- Please only book for the required number of people i.e. don’t book a family ticket if only 2 seats are required, try to book a couple or individual seats instead. If the Couple/Family spaces are full please book the relevant number of individual seats required and we will allocate the spaces accordingly.
- If you can’t get a place on a Sunday please consider attending on a Wednesday morning if possible.
- If tickets are sold out please check again later in the week for any cancellations as more seats may become available
- If you have any problems while booking or cancelling then please let us know and we will happily help you.
It is critical that the booking system remains in place to comply with government Track & Trace regulations we have a maximum capacity of 70 people so booking for Mass is ESSENTIAL.
|Bookings can be made using the link below from Monday morning until 24hrs before Mass begins:|
To protect you and the rest of our church community please read the information on the booking page before you come along:
- Please DO NOT attend if you or any member of your household have any symptoms of Covid-19 or if you have been in contact with anyone who has.
- If after booking a mass you later find for whatever reason that you are not going to be able to attend could you please cancel the booking and give someone else the opportunity to take your place. To cancel a booking – follow the link in your confirmation email and click refund.
I would like to reassure you that we have done everything that we can to ensure your safety within our church. Please remember that face coverings are mandatory.