These are your copies of the weekly newsletter and notices for our family of parishes. Take some time out each week to read these and pray for the most in need in our local community and across our global family.
**Due to a change in the license agreement we are no longer able to publish the Sunday Message, Sunday Plus and Homily directly on our website – however, they are available on our weekly mailer, if you would like to continue to read them please sign up at the bottom of the home page to receive them every week.**
Because of limited space on our paper newsletter additional items will be published on our News Extra page. This will include articles surrounding the wider church and global issues as well as any charity and social justice initiatives. Please check regularly for updates and keep an eye on our main newsletter and social media pages for more information.
It is no longer necessary to book a place for Mass.
Mass will be held in each of our parish churches as shown below.
Following the success of the Year of the Eucharist within the Parish of Our Lady of Lourdes we continue to have the opportunity to prayer before the Blessed Sacrament during the week. The times of Exposition and Adoration will be for 30 minutes before the Tuesday Mass and the Wednesday and Friday morning Masses in all three Wallsend Churches.
The aims of the Year of the Eucharist are still relevant.
- Revitalise and renew our faith through a deepening prayer and devotion of the Eucharist.
- Grow in our love and appreciation of the Eucharist.
- Deepen our appreciation of the liturgical celebration of the Eucharist through the rites.
- Celebrate Eucharist as being at the heart of the life and mission of the Church, gathering people back.
- Go out to love and serve the world nourished by the Eucharist.
Please join us before the weekday Masses for some time of reflection and contemplation.
Wallsend Catholic Churches Newsletter24th-Sunday-in-Ordinary-Time-Newsletter-V1